This Friday MoYou London is releasing a collection of image plates that I am really excited about. The designs on these 6 new plates immediately gave me ideas for manicures! Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the Kaleidoscope collection
|
Hi there Guess what? It's another Friday coming up and I am happy to announce the new release of the week. This time 6 plates from the:
<< KALEIDOSCOPE COLLECTION >>
Meet Lucy - She is into shapes and stuff* Creativity is a lot like looking at the world through a kaleidoscope. You look at a set of elements, the same ones everyone else sees, but then reassemble those floating bits and pieces into an enticing new possibility. These 6 plates will be released this Friday the 12th of September. Have a great day! The MoYou-London Team |
|
|
|
|

I love geometric patterns in a manicure and this set it full of them. I can see using a lot of these images for leadlight manicures too. It's really hard to narrow down my favorites, but plates 4, 5, and 6 are calling my name. Is there any that are catching your attention?
MoYou London plates are available from their website and as mentioned above these plates will be available Friday, Sept 12th. These plates are £4.99 each or about $8 U.S.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Polishing!
|
|
0 Comments