![]() |
Harrison Ford knows how to keep his tongue in his pocket. The actor refuses to confirm if he will be in the next Star Wars, Star Wars: Episode VII. For months, rumors say that he could resume his role as Han Solo in this sequel directed by JJ Abrams. The shooting would begin in May in the UK. Mark Hamill, former Luke Skywalker, and Carrie Fisher, Princess Leia could also make an appearance, even if a new cast will be hired for this trilogy. At Comic-Con in San Diego, Access Hollywood wanted to learn more by asking several questions to Harrison Ford. "How does it feel 30 years later - after have liked to see Han Solo to die in Return of the Jedi - to play yet? "Asked the reporter. "Um, uh, uh, hmm ... "Says Harrison Ford. But the reporter did not admit defeat "Tell -! "He encourages. "No, I will not say anything," dismisses the.
Actor Harrison Ford was at the convention in San Diego to promote his new film The Strategy Ender. There was also a little more open to discussion on this topic. "I am pleased to be here with a film that I think is a very good film, he said. It was a strange experience for me to be part of it. I love the work that other people have done, and I am delighted to be here. "Written and directed by Gavin Hood film tells the story of a group of people preparing for an alien invasion. Abigail Breslin and Hailee Steinfeld are also in the cast.
Strategy Ender released on November 6 on French screens. As Episode VII, Star Wars, perhaps with Harrison Ford, it was not until 2015.


0 Comments