Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Art Barn Tour & Why We Built The Addition.

 We still have some outdoor trim to finish . . .
but the inside is done :) 




Welcome :) 


 This is the east wall in the addition.
I have moved all of my painting, 
stamping and paper crafting
to the addition.

 This is the south wall.
Not the best photo, sorry :(

This is the west wall.



This is the north wall
and the pass through to the barn.
Notice the bottom edges of the pass through,
I have attached two yardsticks as trim.
My idea is to collect yardsticks from
businesses in town and use them as trim 
around the pass through,
the door and the windows. 


 This is the reason that we built
the addition . . .
I love making signs
and I've decided to start making signs
and barn quilts to see if I can
sell them.

When I paint around my quilting projects
I am always taking a chance
of getting paint on my fabric. 

The addition will keep things separated :)

After moving all the paint, 
stamps and paper out . . .
I now have more space in the barn.







 



I moved everything.
The cutting table is where the sitting area was,
and the sitting area in where the cutting table was.



I did leave my sewing machines by the windows.




I added a plywood top to 
this little chest of drawers
to create a bigger ironing surface
for quilting. 
 

I told you that I want to start making
more signs, to see if I can sell them . . .

This is the first sign painted in the addition :) 





Here it is finished.

 Well, now you know why we built the addition.

Wish me well . . .
I do hope that I can sell what I make.
Keep Smiling!

Your blogging sister,
Connie :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments