Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nurgle Warband Update: Cavalry nr. 4

This time a combination of an Undead Cavalry horse and a solid base C33 Mounted Adventurer Rider (the Rogue). If you look at my previous post you'll notice I just switched the rider and horse between these two sets.

The rider and horse are complete standard with the exception of the Rider's claw. The positioning of this hands made it impossible to add a weapon and I didn't wan't do afflict any damage on the mini as I really like it. So I just added a claw. Not the best conversion ever but I think it did the job.

Really happy with the look on this one and it's one of my favorites in the warband/army so far. Hope you like it too.

Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think.

Nurgle Warband Cavalry

Nurgle Warband Cavalry

Nurgle Warband Cavalry

Nurgle Warband Cavalry so far

Oops - just realized I forgot to complete the band on the hat. Will do that know :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments